Proform Silicone Breast Plate – Liquid Filled!
- Liquid-filled for a soft touch and a responsive bounce.
- Computer designed for a perfect fit.
- DriLock interior reduces perspiration and improves comfort.
- Full-length neck.
- Delicate collar bone and rib detail.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Slip into this premium silicone breast plate for an enormous and bouncy bust, with supple breasts, lush cleavage, and delicate collarbones. It’s a top-seller with features that customers love:
Silicone Breast Plate Features:
Liquid Filled Cups- High-viscosity silicone fluid provides a soft touch and responsive bounce. Simply put, the Proform silicone breast plate is more jiggly than any gel-filled breast products!
Realistic Details – Skin texture, delicate collar bones, and subtle rib detail add a realistic touch.
Full-Length Neck – The full-length neck covers the Adam’s apple, and ends inconspicuously beneath the jaw line. There’s no need to cover the neck line with a bulky necklace, as is common with other breast plate designs.
DriLock Interior – The dimpled interior improves comfort, reduces perspiration, and gently grips your body.
Computer-Designed – DressTech is proud to sell one of the only silicone breast plates that’s designed from the ground-up, to fit and feminize the male torso. Other breast plates are copied from female mannequins; a shortcut that creates fit issues for genetic males. In contrast, the DressTech Proform breast plate was developed from male 3D body scans for an improved fit, including a wider neck and shoulders.
Wooden Hanger Included – Store it properly to protect your investment! Use the included heavy-duty wooden hanger to prevent creases.
- Antiperspirant – A strong antiperspirant can help if you suffer from excessive perspiration! DressTech Moisture Barrier Spray contains 15% aluminum chloride; the most powerful formula allowed by the FDA for over-the-counter products. For the best results, apply antiperspirant at bedtime.
- Breast Form Adhesive – Heavy breast plates sometimes pull down on the neck. The first line of defense is to wear a bra or a supportive top. When this isn’t an option, Diana dabs a bit of DressTech Breast Form Adhesive onto the inside of the neck. Use the 1 oz high-viscosity formulation, and apply a drop or two with your finger.
I reach for my breast plate whenever I’m looking to go BIG! I’m able to achieve moderate cleavage with tape and contouring, but my breast plate is the only way to get an enormous chest. My medium-sized breast plate adds a whopping 7 inches to my chest measurement, which makes for an F or G cup size! Honestly, it’s too big for most of my outfits, but I relished the opportunity to shop for some more busty tops.
The breast plate works very well for halter tops, sweetheart necklines, and other braless fashions. It’s also a great choice when you’re in a hurry. My breast plate saves at least 20 minutes over shaving, taping, and contouring my chest! And of course, it’s great for lingerie and other revealing outfits. By the way, pasties won’t stick to the silicone unless you use a drop of breast form adhesive.
2X (40"-44"), L (35"-39"), M (32"-36"), XL (37"-41")