- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Safety Data Sheet
DressTech silicone Breast Form Adhesive is formulated to safely glue on breast forms, prosthetic nipples and other appliances. This medical-grade breast adhesive is non-sensitizing and safe to use on skin. Unlike water-based adhesives, this silicone breast form glue is sweat resistant for long lasting results.
Why glue your breast forms?
- Bras aren’t always appropriate! Go bra-less for lingerie or bathing suits. Lose the bra for strapless or backless outfits.
- Ditch the bulky mastectomy bra! Glue your breast forms to enjoy low-cut, delicate lace and more attractive bras options.
- Realistic Feel and Movement! Attached breast forms move with your skin and feel like part of your body.
Brushable or Sprayable Formulas
Choose the 1 oz brushable formula for Perks nipples, wig lace and small appliances. It has a higher viscosity for application by brush or finger. The sprayable formula is conviently applied to breast forms and larger appliances. It’s a very popular alternative to Hollister and Telesis adhesives. The 2 oz bottle is enough adhesive to attach a pair of breast forms around 25 times.
How to glue on breast forms
- Prepare the skin by washing with soap and water, or alcohol. Allow skin to fully dry.
- Apply DressTech Breast Form Adhesive to the breast form or appliance. A thin coat is usually more effective than a thick coat.
- Allow DressTech Breast Form Adhesive to fully dry. The adhesive is suspended in solvent, which needs a few minutes to evaporate.
- Press and hold the appliance against the skin. DressTech Breast Form Adhesive is a pressure sensitive adhesive and maximum strength is achieved after applying pressure for several minutes.
- Remove with DressTech Adhesive Remover.
For more instructions and tips, Check out Diana’s video tutorial on Youtube.
Boost your cleavage! DressTech silicone Breast Form Adhesive works great with our popular self-adhesive cleavage bras. After the self-adhesive surface wears out, you may continue to use your cleavage bra with DressTech Breast Form Adhesive. It will stick better than ever!
Remove cleavage tape residue! Cleavage tape often leaves adhesive residue on the skin. DressTech Adhesive Remover makes cleanup a cinch!
DIY Breast Form Adhesive WARNING
For your own health and safety, please do not use hardware store adhesives on your precious skin. DIY breast form adhesive seems to be a repeating thread on crossdressing forums but it’s not worth it! Immediate consequences may include dry or cracked skin, rash and allergic reactions. Long-term effects may be far more serious. Whichever type of breast form adhesive you choose, please do make sure that it is skin safe.
Follow the link to view the Safety Data Sheet: