Drag Queen Breastplate – Liquid Filled for EXTREME Jiggle!Diana Vandenburg
Drag Queen Breastplate Review
Check out the NEW DressTech drag queen breastplate, with liquid-filled cups for extreme jiggle! These premium drag queen breastplates feature a full-length neck, trimmable underbust, feminine clavicle, rib detail, and skin texture. Available in 5 colors to match most skin tones. They’re even available with custom nipples, piercings, and tattoos!
Caution! Other silicone breast plates are usuall copied from female mannequins; a shortcut that creates serious fit problems for male users. DressTech breast plates are meticulously designed from 3D scans of male torsos, for a perfect fit!
Breastplate Drag Tips
Follow Diana’s favorite breastplate drag tips:
1) Antiperspirant – Try using a heavy-duty antiperspirant, such as DressTech Moisture Barrier Spray. Antiperspirants work best when applied at bedtime. This gives the antiperspirant the best chance to clog the sweat glands, since they are least active during sleep.
2) Breast Form Adhesive – Keep edges in place, especially on the neck, with DressTech Breast Form Adhesive. I use the 1oz formulation (high viscosity), and apply it with your fingertip.
3) Cleaning – Wash with soap and water. Dawn dish soap works great!
4) Storage – Soft silicones can develop wrinkles if stored improperly. Protect your investment by using the included wooden hanger and garment bag.
5) Shrugs – Choose outfits that show off your lush cleavage AND cover the edges. If your outfit doesn’t cover the edges, then try adding a fashionable shrug!